Friday, October 1, 2010

Tusker

Tusker Lager is brewed in Kenya by East African Breweries.  This is a beer that is not very common here in the US but anyone who has traveled to East Africa is definitely familiar with it. I first tried Tusker as the group I was traveling with crossed the border into Kenya from Ethiopia. A few of us walked from our camp to a storefront in the village and we each had a Tusker while we were there and I purchased a full case of Tusker to take back and share with the rest of our group who had stayed at the campsite. I had the opportunity to have Tusker only in the months of December, 2006 and January, 2007 but I have seen it at a store here in Seattle, The Beer Authority in Lake City. Here is a Beer Advocate review and a RateBeer review.

No comments:

Post a Comment