Sunday, April 8, 2012

Churchkey Pilsner

Churchkey Pilsner Style Beer is brewed by Two Beers Brewing in Seattle for Churchkey Can Co.  I first found Churchkey Pilsner at PCC in West Seattle this afternoon.  It is especially interesting because the flat top steel cans must be opened by an old churchkey style can opener rather than a pop top.  I know I have these around the house, now mostly on the end of one appendage of a can opener or what not but I thought it was mighty thoughtful for them to include a churchkey can opener with the 6-pack!!!  According to the link above, I found and tried this beer one week prior to its supposed debut of April 15, which is why I haven't found a Beer Advocate review yet.  I will say though, "It's worth the effort!"


Here is a RateBeer review.

No comments:

Post a Comment