Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale

Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale is brewed by Rogue Ales in Oregon.  I first came across the Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale in October of 2011 when I first visited Portland, Oregon.  I didn't have it until last night though, when I was at the Rogue Distillery and Public House with my friend Cortney.  As it turned out, it was the only beer that I had that wasn't a sample as part of a brewery sampler on National Beer Day.  The Bacon Maple Ale is based on the maple bacon bar from Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, which was famous on its own prior to being highlighted in 2009 by Man v. Food.  Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale is also the perfect beer to have on National Donut Day, June 1 for the beer drinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment